Contact Valley Ridge Farm, Inc.
Valley Ridge Farm, Inc.’s premier equestrian facilities serve the needs of riders and horses at our two locations: Valley Ridge Farm, Inc (Masontown, WV) and Valley Ridge Farm South, LLC (Ocala, FL). Valley Ridge Farm, Inc offers professional equine education and training, horseback riding lessons and camps, full board for horses, and serves as a competitive show barn for the Interscholastic Equestrian Association of Greater Morgantown area, as well as our private riders. Valley Ridge Farm South, LLC offers accommodations for horses and riders participating in the Ocala circuits. We invite you to browse our site and learn more about Valley Ridge Farm and the services available at our facilities. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to learn more.
Valley Ridge Farm, Inc.
1901 Cale Road
Masontown, WV 26542
Directions to Valley Ridge Farm:
If you want to use google navigation, please open this link to a map with our correct location. Google occasionally thinks we are on a different Cale Road. Please check that your navigation route follows the directions below- some of the alternate routes will try to take you down very rough roads!
BEWARE!!! There is a Cale Road and a Cale Road right next to each other. Follow these directions and go past Cale Road at the top of the hill and then go down the hill and make sure to turn at the gravel road just past Sturgis Chapel and directly before the big grey warehouse/construction building! This is the correct road.
These directions start at Pierpont Landing at the Pierpont Road exit 7 off of I-68 (across the overpass bridge from Glenmark Center & Lowe’s). It takes about 25 minutes from Pierpont Landing to Valley Ridge.
1. Start out on Cheat Rd / County Hwy-857 passing Pierpont Landing on your left.
2. From Pierpont Landing, you’ll drive less than a mile and come to a 3 way stop sign. Turn right onto Tyrone Avery Rd
3. You’ll be on Tyrone Avery Road about 1.8 miles or so before it comes to an end at a “T”. Turn right onto Tyrone Road (I don’t think there is a street sign).
4. You’ll be on Tyrone Road for just over 1/4 mile and then you’ll make the first left onto Snake Hill Rd.
5. You’ll be on Snake Hill Road for about 4 miles and then you need to start looking on the right side of the road for a sign that says “Valley Ridge Farm Next Left,” just before a picnic shelter in front of Sturgiss Chapel church. This is about a quarter mile AFTER the Cales Road with the street sign- do not turn off of Snake Hill Road until you reach Sturgiss Church! Just a few feet past Sturgis Chapel on your left, there is a little gravel road directly before a big grey building which sometimes has dump trucks outside of it. Turn left onto this road.
6. You’ll be on this gravel road for a few miles, about 5-7 minutes. Go slow … part of it is one lane and there are a few parts with some big potholes! You’ll follow it all the way to a sharp right curve in the road. Go around that curve and down the hill. In about 2 minutes, you’ll see the outdoor ring on your right and the Valley Ridge Farm barn on the left.